Best Coil Jig
Bestseller No. 1
PZRT Stainless Steel Coil Jig 1.5mm-3.5mm Wick Wire Coil Jig Professional Micro Coil Tool
- Material: Stainless steel.
- DIY coils by hands.
- The coil jig works for making coils to a certain size, five optional, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 3.5 millimeter.
- Cleaning Steel Brush, Clean up the carbon deposit on the surface of the heating wire, and save the trouble of changing the wire frequently,Length: 1.9 inch,Wide application, very useful for people who needs to build small coils.
- Stainless Steel Coil Jig easy to wrap your resistance wires by hands, a great coil winding Jig tool for many different purpose.
Bestseller No. 2
DIY Tool Kit Jig Winding Set,Ceramics Tweezers,Cutter,Folding Scissors, Brush, Screwdrivers with A Carrying Case
- All the tools are made of high quality material, superior stainless steel ,ceramics and plastic, durable.
- 9 in 1 tool kits contains complete diy tools: Ceramics Tweezers,Cutter, Folding Scissors,Brush, T screwdrivers, 5 optional jig , heatingwith a portable bag. Every part gives you a different role.
- A carrying case can keep all the parts in order, avoid the items getting lost.
- DIY Tool Kit Jig Winding Set
- Weight only 0.2KG, convenient to carry with when you go any where. We provide the excellent service and high quality products, we can solve your any problems within 12Hs.
Bestseller No. 3
ROSENICE Stainless Steel Micro Coil Jig Coil Winding Tool Wire Coil DIY Tool
- With a wide variety of sections on a single axis
- Easy to wrap the resistive wire by hand
- Made of stainless steel, durable and long lasting, without any casting lines or burrs.
- A great coil winding Jig tool for many different purpose
Bestseller No. 4
2 Pieces Micro Coil Jigs Metal Micro Coil Jigs Practical Micro Coil Jigs 5 Section Wire Rebuilding Bars Tools 1.5-10mm, Blue
- Made of quality metal, durable.
- Size: as picture show; Color: blue
- Easy to use, small size and lightweight, convenient to carry.
- It helps to make coils easily and efficiently.
- Five section design, the thick one suitable for Diameter: 6mm, 7mm, 8mm, 9mm, 10mm, the thin one suitable for diameter 1.5mm, 1.7mm, 2.7mm, 3.8mm, 5mm.
Bestseller No. 5
Stainless Steel Coil Jig 1.5mm-3.5mm, Coil Winding Tool Wire Coil DIY Tool, Professional Micro Coil Tool
- Stainless Steel Coil Jig tool for many different purpose.
- Easy to wrap the resistive wire by hand, works especially good.
- Great tool for wire coiling, with a wide variety of sections on a single axis, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 3.5 millimeter.
- Stainless steel material, high quality and long performance life, without any casting lines or burrs.
Bestseller No. 6
BLUEVAPE Stainless Steel Wire Jig Electrical Heating Wire Winding Rod DIY Tool for Wire Coil Buidler (Jig+Triangle Screwdriver)
- HIGH QUALITY - Made from high quality stainless steel
- 5 DIAMETERS - You can wind five different diameters of coils Ø1.5mm., Ø2.0mm., Ø2.5mm., Ø3.0mm., Ø3.5mm.
- 13 MM. in length for each section; works especially good when mounting coils in very tight spaces
- GOOD PACKAGING - Safe from shocks in all your activities. Comfortable to carry and storage.
Bestseller No. 7
KAHIOE DIY Tool Kit - 3 in 1 Ceramics Tweezers + Scissors Pliers + Wire Jig + T Style Screwdriver + Coil Brush Multi DIY Set
- High Quality Design
- One Set Meet Your All Need
- 5 Different Tool in One Kit
- Lifetime Replacement or Refund Warranty.
Bestseller No. 8
Deluxe Bend & Coil Jig Tools Wire Wrapping Starter Set
- 2 Cranking rods to make 2 size coils
- 1 Bracket frame
- Complete instructions
- This is a new Beadalon Beginner Thing-a-ma-jig
- Great for forming elaborate loops for jewelry components including necklace links, ornaments, pins and other various designs
Bestseller No. 9
Asenart 8 in 1 Prebuilt Coils Electronic Coil Wire in Ferris Wheel Box (0.36ohm 0.45ohm 0.5ohm 0.85ohm) 48 Pcs Pre-Built Coils
- Include 8 different coil types, 6pcs for each type.
Bestseller No. 10
Kreg MKJKIT Mini Kreg Jig Kit
- Makes pocket Hole joinery work easier
- No-fence design makes for easy positioning
- One-hole Jig is great for furniture repairs or flooring work